Fusioncorp Developments is looking for a professional and highly skilled construction site superintendent required to work withing various construction project settings (townhomes, mid and high-rise environments) including underground garage and related exterior works in Belleville, Ontario. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience as a primary construction site superintendent and include all required safety training.
General Duties Include:
- Responsible for all operations of construction site (including B19 regulations)
- Manage all aspects pertaining to site development, coordination, and construction of the designated project
- Coordinate scheduling of consultants, trades, utilities, building inspectors from the foundation stage to occupancy to registration
- Schedule contractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion
- Managing all trades on site / coordinate with consultants as required
- Ensure that contractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed
- Issue notices of non-compliance to contractors regarding quality of work or scheduling
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution
- Responsible for the review of all relevant drawings and ensuring they are correct
- Order materials and manage deliveries
- Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
- Meet all required deadlines
- Obtain permits as required
- Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning
- Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite
- Identify errors in construction from rough stages
- Mitigate site level issues as they arise
- Preside over weekly contractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion
- Coordinate final inspections with all local jurisdictions
- Ensure contractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team on a timely basis
- Ensure all health & safety procedures are always met
- Ensure all covid protocols are in place
- Identify contractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards
- Communicate with office personnel on on-going basis
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner and free of debris
- Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, if required
Qualified Candidates Only Need Apply:
If you are an experienced site superintendent, looking to join our winning team of construction management professionals, please forward your resume to email@example.com with your name and the job title in the subject line.